OUR VISION: Planting the Word of God in the Hearts of Children through the Art of Music
We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible, divinely preserved Word of God and the supreme and final authority for faith and life. Therefore, scripture is the focal point of our work.
We believe that it is both a privilege and a necessity to plant the precious seed of the Word in children’s hearts through memorization. As it takes root and grows, it empowers them to bear fruit for the Kingdom of God.
We desire to communicate the Word with music that is artistic, excellent, and appropriate. Our music:
- reverently reflects the meaning of the text
- enables listeners of all ages to memorize scripture quickly and permanently
- provides an aesthetically pleasing, enriching, and enjoyable experience for kids and adults
- cultivates an appreciation for excellent music of diverse styles and cultures
- encourages and edifies the listener in the faith
The use of music to facilitate language development and memorization is widely known, researched, and practiced. Melody is a tool which helps implant words in the brain and enables effortless recall, even years later. Children as young as three can learn and remember complete psalms.
Music is much more than a tool for memorization, however. It is a glorious creative art, a reflection of God’s image in us. Therefore, we strive to create recordings of the highest integrity and musical quality. We look forward to sharing our music with your family.
"Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world." – Martin Luther